Worm's Sweet Sojourn

Wormy Apple Clipart Image: Clip Art Image Of A Red Apple With A Green Worm Coming Out
http://foodclipart.com/food_clipart_images/clip_art_image_of_a_red_apple_with_a_green_worm_coming_out_0071-0907-2807-5446.html



All I eat is dirt, dirt, dirt.
What I really want is a dessert.

I wiggle and crawl, crawl, crawl
over grass, flowers, and a wall.

To an orchard of apple trees, trees, trees.
Every crimson orb beckons me.

Climbing tree trunks is a chore, chore, chore
but not the tasty journey to each core.

4 comments:

  1. Love those repeats, especially "chore, chore, chore", Bridget. You must have a bushel of apples hanging around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I do love apples, but not the ones that have been visited by a worm, though. = )

      Delete
  2. Love your rhymes--worm and sojourn, dirt and dessert, chore and core. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! I love to rhyme though I'm not always successful. Thanks for the encouragement on this attempt. = )

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)